Monday, August 9, 2010

Anya's "50 Things To Do When Bored"

In my last blog entry, if you weren't already aware, I decided on creating a blog (here you are!) that I would not only discuss life's adventures, but I would begin a project utilizing this blog to full potential. What kind of project you ask? Below this babble of words, I will have a list of "50 Things To Do When Bored" and, for the next 50 days of my life, I will complete one task each day and will blog about the adventures, emotions, blah, blah, blah, that I begin to experience and hopefully love! Hopefully maybe you might get inspired out there to do a task from this list when you are feeling summer boredom or the school season is making you crazy! Everybody needs a break some time in the day! :)

My Crazy List of "50 Things To Do When Bored at Home":

1. Bake a cake
2. Visit a neighbor
3. Run through the house naked singing loudly
4. Create a funny video with your friends
5. Plant a plant
6. Take your dog (or brother/sister) on a walk
7. Write in a journal
8. Reorganize your closet
9. Call a friend 
10. Go through old CDs and listen to them
11. Have a food fight (more or less)
12. Make a collage
13. Have a sleepover with some friends
14. Read a book from your childhood
15. Paint your nails
16. Make Japanese Origami
17. Play a game of Poker
18. Write a letter to someone special
19. Have a scavenger hunt 
20. Begin your day at 4 A.M. Good Morning!
21. Play with chalk
22. Hang out with an old friend
23. Volunteer for a good cause
24. Have a picnic
25. Have a fashion show with your friends and with your clothes
26. Go for  a bike-ride 
27. Go to the movie theater
28. Babysit for a friend 
29. Go rock-climbing!
30. Sing Karaoke
31. Create a blog! (it's fun!)
32. Play with legos!
33. Make Jell-O! YUMMY!
34. Take a relaxing Bath 
35. Pitch a tent in your house or back-yard!
36. Do something nice for a parent or guardian
37. Go to the nearest library
38. Go for a night swim!

39. Do an interview with a veteran
40. Wash a car 
41. Sing in the shower, loudly :)
42. Spend a few hours outside (it does wonders!)
43. Re-arrange your room!
44. Tell someone "I love you"
45. Talk to a stranger
46. Make dinner for someone
47. Go a day without a cell-phone/i-pod/TV/computer
48. Play a childhood game
49. Give old clothes, toys, etc. to a Goodwill 
50. Make your own list of "50 Things To Do When Bored!"


I had a blast making this list. It is exciting to think of things that I might not do everyday and decide that I will incorporate them in my life. Not all of these on the list are hard, but some of these tasks do involve a little push and movement from the culprit (me!). 
I hope, from these next 50 days, I will be happier that I decided to do this "50 Things To Do When Bored" list. I can already tell that I will have fun and hopefully make someone else's day happy throughout the way, too.


I hope I can inspire you to go out there and try this one day! It might not be easy, but life isn't easy, and I would say that it is fun to create a challenge! Good luck to you all out there.


Anya 

No comments:

Post a Comment