Monday, August 16, 2010

Singing in the Shower Loudly? I say, YES!

Hey, and sorry about the late post that was due yesterday, Day 7. I have been busy lately, and it slipped my mind that I had to make another post. I didn't forget to do a task from my list, so no worries! For yesterday, I decided to do an easier task for the day, and I did #41 from my list, Sing in the Shower Loudly. I enjoying singing a lot. Am I good at singing though? Haha, maybe not. But, I enjoy it nonetheless. I sing in the shower almost always, but decided that I had to take advantage of it, and sing at the top of my lungs! 
Singing loudly in the shower is a good way to get out some extra feelings and vent if you aren't having the best day. I say, if you ever need to shower and aren't feeling the best, sing loudly, it will make you feel better than you thought. 
I will keep you posted on my upcoming adventures! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment