Thursday, August 26, 2010

Show The LOVE

Sorry about the late blog post from yesterday. Yesterday, Day 17, I decided to do #36 from my list, Do something special for a parent or guardian. My Mom had friends over yesterday, and I had my friend Isabelle over too. For my Mom and her friends, Isabelle and I made them dessert. We made Berry Cobbler, which was a yummy, quick, and easy way to have them bond over a treat and tell them how much they mean to me. :) 
If you ever have the idea of doing something nice for a parent or guardian, make them something. There are a million things you can do for them to share your love, but I think that making them something is the most meaningful. Since I am almost always in the kitchen, making a treat or dish for someone is one of my ways of showing love, but you can also write them a card, help them around the house voluntarily, or even just tell them how much they mean to you. 
I love my parents very much, and I try constantly to tell them how much they mean to me. You should too. 
Take care.
For my recipe of Berry Cobbler, you can get it here from my Youtube Channel:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEBPWYMqdM)
thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment