Thursday, August 12, 2010

R&R on Day 4

Hey! I am glad to say I have gone through Day four successfully! Just so you know, I will go through all "50 Things To Do When Bored" though, so no worries! :) 
Today, I was in need for a little R&R, so I decided that I would complete #34 from my list: Take a relaxing bath. It was a good time to sit back, listen to some good music, (Lights! I LOVE HER MUSIC!) and watch the sunset go down from outside. 
I don't normally have the time to take a nice, warm bath, but I say, if you ever have a few extra 15 minutes,  sit back and think about whatever might be on your mind, and take one! It will make your day so much nicer. 
I have had some wonderful moments so far, and will come in the future, and I can't wait to share and tell! 46 more days to go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment