Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Say, Keep on Painting, or Keep on Goin'! :)

Hola!
I hope life is good for you all. I'm doing well!
Today, I decided to complete #15 from my list, Paint my nails. It was a nice, easy, fast task that I enjoyed doing for a little while with a good friend of mine, Erin. It kept us busy while we watched the movie, 500 Days of Summer (which btw, is a cute movie to watch!). I painted my nails a dark red--I'm going for a vampire look! Haha, just kidding.
By the way, this makes me think...Is it just me, or is there a vampire frenzy going on at this time in our lives? Do you see vampire this and that, a lot? Because, I do. Haha.
Enjoying the end of summer. I hope you are too.
I got miles to go on this blog, but it's all good with me, and I'm enjoying it!
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment