Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Get Cookin'!

Hola!
I have finished my eighth day of my "50 Things To Do When Bored" and so far I have enjoyed it. :) Although maintaining a blog might be harder than I thought, I enjoy it nonetheless!
For my 8th day, I decided to choose #46 from my list, Make Dinner for someone, and not only did I participate in this, but my brother decided to join too! 
I make dinner for my family a lot, and especially when I have extra time. It depends on the evening, but I might make Enchiladas, Halibut, Chicken, etc.
I thought today was extra special for this task though. My brother joined in which was great, and I decided to barbeque. I made herb-crusted, barbeque chicken with a large salad with carrots, tomatoes, avocados, and a homemade olive-oil dressing. My brother decided to make yummy nachos with cheese, guacamole, and beans! It was such a yummy meal, and my parents were glad that we each got a hand in the dinner. :)
I love cooking, and I say, if you are ever thinking of making a meal for your family, do it! It might inspire you to get into the kitchen more, and it will sure make your family happy!
I have a lot more cooking and excitement to come with this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment