Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 14-Vampire Sucks Movie Review

Heyo everyone!
Today, I decided to do task #27 from my "50 Things To Do When Bored" list, which is go to a Movie Theater. It was quite a good day might I add as well! I spent it with my two best friends, Isabelle and Joni, and we went to see the movie, Vampires Suck, and went window shopping afterwards! :)
Have you heard of the movie, Vampires Suck? If you haven't, I would watch their trailers on Youtube. They are quite hilarious! :D
I have decided to give you a little inside about the movie that I saw today. A little "review" I might call it. 
Overall, it was a good movie. It was funny, got the audience laughing, and was very capable of making fun of the Twilight Saga Movies and even some other popular and annoying frenzies of this time. The actors played their characters well too, which was different from the Twilight movies. However, I felt that the movie was a bit fake and unprofessional. The stunts looked too fake, and the movie seemed unorganized since the plot didn't flow very well. That being said, it was nice to have the plot changed up a bit from the Twilight Movies. They changed the scrip, and that felt good to watch something different, not exactly expecting Twilight's outcome. 
I would not go and watch this movie again. Too me, it is a one-time-watch movie. However, if you are in the mood for a funny movie, have friends along, $10, and aren't a huge fan of Twilight (or are, like me), I say, go watch the movie. Although, it isn't as good as Avatar, it will improve a boring afternoon!
take care, and keep watching/reading for more adventures! thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment