Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10 is Done!

Day 10 is complete! Which means that I have officially done 1/5 of my blog adventure! Yay!
Anyway, today I decided to do #44 from my "50 Things To Do When Bored" list. (which btw, if you weren't sure, is the reason for this blog...read my posts from earlier for more info!) The task I did today was to tell Someone "I love you." I have to say, that was not a hard task for me at all.
I try to tell my family and friends how much they mean to me, and how important they are to me as much as possible. I don't know what I would do without the people in my life. They fill my life with love, hope, happiness, courage, oh the list continues forever! 
However, these feelings got me thinking...and I must ask you a question...
When was the last time you told someone important or special in your life how much they meant to you? If you can't remember, let's just say that maybe you should tell them how much they mean to you. How about  starting with "Thank you for fulling my life with...I want to thank you for everything you have done for me, how you have been there for me, etc." But! Don't forget to say how much you love them. I have seen too many people take advantage of this and they end up loosing the important people in their life. Family and friends are a part of me, and I want that for you. 
However, this is just something to think about...Live your life how it makes you happy, and however that might be, is good. 
Just remember though, saying "I love you" will make a difference. It will not only make the receiver feel loved and accepted themselves, but you as well. 
Take care and good luck.
I have a whole lot more love to share to come! Read on...............................!

No comments:

Post a Comment