Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 21 (3 weeks through!)

Hola!
Yesterday, I hit the 3 week mark! Yay! :) Another month to go... :D
For yesterdays task, I decided doing #9 from my "50 Things To Do When Bored" list, which is call a friend. I try to call my friends as often as I can to catch up on whats been going on. Since the summer after 6th grade, my best friend Joni and I have talked on the phone at least a few times a week. Each evening since then, we try to set time aside to talk on the phone for at least 20 minutes. We have had our share of long conversations! Sometimes, they have been as long as maybe 100 minutes? That's rare, but always a nice conversation!
Since summer just ended and it's been a bit busy around here, we haven't been able to talk on the phone as frequently. Yesterday however, I called Joni, and we had a nice conversation which ended the summer well.
This gets me thinking, and me being my curious self, I have to ask, when was the last time you sat down and talked to a friend on the phone? This doesn't exactly include 1 minute conversations on the cell phone though...I mean, talking for at least 10 minutes catching up on life? If your vision is blurry, and you can't remember, I say, set aside some time soon and call a friend of yours! It will remind you of the wonderful people in your life, and the memories, and that sure is always great!
take care, and I hope you get talking!
tomorrow btw, I will discuss today's task. I'm a bit slow....

No comments:

Post a Comment